Sunday, January 10, 2010

Road-Legal Lighting

As I got to thinking about which type of lights I would like to use and how, I started wondering what was legal and what wasn't. I went searching for the Texas Transportation Code and I found this website: http://law.justia.com/index.html
Just click the link to your state, your state's "codes" and then the "transportation" section.

It was helpful to read about the specific light intensities, heights and colors that are legal in my state.

Keep a couple things in mind though:
  • I'm not 100% sure these all apply to motorcycles, but I'll post more as I find out.
  • Legislation can change so remember that anything you find online could be outdated.
-Colby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - Don't hesitate to ask me about the bike!